BioSmart Premium Classic Edition
Effective Up To 1,000 SQ Ft!
You will love the quiet and more efficient Premium Classic Edition.
The new design includes:
- Delayed Start function,
- Automatic Restart,
- large Digital Display,
- Remote Control,
- HI/LO setting of 1500 or 750 watts.
The BioSmart® Classic Premium Edition far infrared heater features insulating ceramic liners in our proprietary heating chamber for added noise suppression and heat retention, an ultra quiet powerful fan, and larger, more efficient 120 volt quartz infrared heating elements enhanced to a 30,000 hour lifespan. This combination produces efficient infrared energy that can heat up to a 1,000 sq. ft. and provides more heat than any other portable infrared heater on the market!
Additional standard features include:
- Electronic thermostat can be set anywhere from 37-86 °F for full comfort control
- Digital temperature display accurate to ±1°
- Dual Power settings & Fan speed 1500 watt (Hi) / 750 watt (Lo)
- Remote control with full-functionality and large buttons
- Delay start feature can program the heater to come on automatically at any time up to 24 hrs
- Automatic restart in case of a power outage
- Calibration capability to synchronize with your main house thermostat
Easy Service Design
BioSmart®'s Classic Premium Edition heater’s design incorporates serviceability features not found in other portable heaters. In the unlikely event that a component must be replaced, the BioSmart® heater is designed for complete component replacement in just a few minutes. Parts are always available through BioSmart Technologies.
Classic Premium Edition Specifications
- Cabinet: ABS940V0 fire retardant plastic -- Black with silver trim
- Power Settings: 1500 Watt (Hi) / 750 Watt (Lo)
- Heat Output: 6,500 BTU equivalent, infrared heat
- Thermostat: Electronic Digital with a 2 probe sensor, Range: 37-86 °F
- Emitter Life Expectancy: 30,000 hours each
- Warranty: 5-Year Warranty
- Dimensions: 14”x13.5”x16.5” (HxWxD)
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Power Requirements: 115 Volt AC, 1500Watt
- Power Cord: 6ft, 14 gauge
- Safety Cut-Off: Yes
- Heat Type: Therapeutic Far-Infrared Heat
- Heat Chamber: Copper-Ion generation panels
- Heating Elements: 4-115 Volt quartz infrared emitters
- Pre-Filter: Life-time electrostatic
- Fan System: Dual Speed, Ultra quiet, high-output, ball bearing laminar-flow fan
- Fan Noise Level: 42dB high speed & 28dB low speed
- Listed Approvals: cTUVus International UL/CSA equivalent)
- Delayed Start Function: Up to 24hrs
- Remote Control: Credit Card Style - Large button surface
- Auto Restart: Automatically restarts after a power outage
- Air Purification N/A
Guaranteed Cost Savings with Infrared Heaters
How does an infrared heater save money? The answer is simple. Far infrared heat is the most efficient way to turn electrical energy into heat energy. The BioSmart® heater uses proprietary quartz infrared elements to generate far infrared, or thermal infrared, wavelengths to produce heat. These thermal heat waves are relatively short waves, the nature of which provide the ability to penetrate objects much faster than conventional radiant heat waves from gas or electric heat. As much as 80% of the heat generated by an infrared heater is absorbed by the objects in the room, instead of floating around the air, uselessly dissipating through the walls, floor and ceiling.
So it requires 35‐50% less energy to heat with infrared heat than with conventional radiant heat. Other forms of heat production warm the air first instead of the objects; with conventional radiant heat sources, hot air rises and settles on your ceiling, where it is as much as 15 degrees warmer than where you are sitting, on the floor. Infrared heat waves are distributed evenly from floor to ceiling, thus avoiding cold pockets typical with conventional heaters.
The energy and cost savings experienced with utilizing the BioSmart® Portable Infrared Furnace will usually pay for the purchase of the heater in less than three months!
Zone and Space Heating
Your BioSmart® portable far infrared heater will save up to 50% on your current energy bill with zone heating. With a BioSmart® infrared heater, you can heat up to 1,000 square feet for around $1.20 per day (based on an 8-hour running time at the national average of 10 cents per kW-hr).
The cost savings with using a portable infrared space heater are two-fold. You can save money with an infrared heater first because of it's high efficiency in heat generation due to the easily absorbant nature of far infrared heat. Second, a portable infrared space heater allows you to employ zoned-heating principles in your home. Zoned-heating means you can turn down (or off!) your money-hungry central-heating furnace and only heat the area(s) you are actively using -- such as a living room or bedroom. You can heat a space up to 1000sqft in size with a BioSmart® portable infrared heater.
Cleaner, Healthier Therapeutic Heat at up to Half the Price of Gas or Electric
Your BioSmart® Far Infrared Heater will save up to 50% on your current energy bill, based on the national average of 10 cents kw/hr (as of January 2009). The BioSmart® Far Infrared Heater will effectively heat an insulated area of 800-1,000 square feet for $1.20 a day (based on 8 hours of use in a 24 hour period). For example, with two heaters, you could heat your 2,000 square foot home for about $2.40 a day, or approximately $72 a month.
And All This Means??
........Portable Infrared Heaters Save You Money!!
Your BioSmart® portable far infrared heater will save up to 50% on your current energy bill!
The cost savings with using a portable infrared heater are two-fold. You can save money with an infrared heater first because of it's high efficiency in heat generation due to the easily absorbant nature of far infrared heat. Second, a portable infrared heater allows you to employ zoned-heating principles in your home. Zoned-heating means you can turn down (or off!) your money-hungry central-heating furnace and only heat the area(s) you are actively using -- such as a living room or bedroom. You can heat a space up to 1000sqft in size with a BioSmart® portable infrared heater.
Technology Behind Your New Infrared Heater By BioSmart
BioSmart® portable therapeutic quartz far infrared heaters are industry leaders in far infrared wave generation. The U.S. utility patents for our far infrared heaters cover more than thirty claims that clearly define the engineering parameters that were utilized in the final heater design. It is the design parameters and the superior engineering that sets BioSmart® apart from all other infrared heaters.
New 30,000 hr Heating Elements
BioSmart® portable far infrared heaters have the largest, most powerful, most efficient and longest lasting quartz far infrared heating elements on the market!
- Increased lifespan of 30,000 hours
- 120 volts instead of the industry standard of 60 volts - makes the heating elements more efficient, and enables greater heat production without drawing any more power
- Bigger, longer heating element - the filament winding inside the element has also been increased to twice the density for greater heat production
- New, improved patent pending ceramic terminals for greater durability and longevity
- The metal diffusion coil was removed, eliminating drag of the airflow within the heater (also means less noise) and was replaced by copper fins and additional copper plates in the heating chamber, resulting in a greater copper surface area and greater infrared heat production at the targeted far-infrared range
- Elements are now wired singly rather than in pairs - means that when one heating element goes out all the others still keep working - this virtually eliminates any down-time for the unit, it can still provide plenty of heat while you're waiting for your new element to arrive
- Element replacement is now easier than ever. It only takes the removal of 3 screws to replace a heating element
More Efficiency, Greater Therapeutic Benefits
The new Breathe Easy models now have three copper ion generation panels, in the newly designed heating chamber. Multiple copper fins have been added to one of the copper panels which increases the total copper surface area in the heater by more than 300% over previous years' models.
The copper modifies the infrared radiation emitted from the heating elements into a more uniform pattern at the targeted far infrared range. By modifying the internal dynamics in this way, BioSmart™ Breathe Easy Edition Heaters maintain all the benefits of our original CZ Infrared models while simultaneously eliminating the drag to airflow caused by the stainless steel diffusor coils in the previous design.
More copper surface area means more heat generated at the targeted far infrared wave length needed to produce optimal therapeutic results. The copper fins also enhance the production of negative ions which aid in the rapid heat transfer of the infrared waves as well as providing a host or health giving benefits.
The added copper not only increases the overall amount of heat produced but also increases the production of negatively charged, ionized water molecules which help to carry the infrared waves rapidly across the room to create rapid heating in a uniform pattern. These changes not only enhance the therapeutic quality of the heaters, but also contribute to the 20% increase in efficiency over the original CZ Infrared models in previous years.